VIP Original XL/Wide Pad
- Bobbles™ surface alleviates pressure points and distributes weight from saddle evenly across the horse's back.
- Only 8mm thick and designed to complement a correctly fitted saddle.
- Place Bobbles side towards the horse's back. The VIP can be positioned over or under a traditional saddle pad.
- Hypoallergenic, easy to clean and doesn't support bacterial growth.
- Superior textured structure gives high tensile strength, the key to maintaining shape under extreme and prolonged compression.
- Soft, flexible and seamless with no trims to cause pressure, allowing the VIP to conform to the horse's back like a low profile second skin.
VIP Equestrian™ Pads are made with a proprietary polymer called VEteq™. It is not a gel. This material is a unique, viscoelastic polymer that was designed over 50 years ago to prevent and treat pressure sores and ulcers in human medical settings. Rigorously tested worldwide in peer reviewed research, this polymer is the universal gold standard in impact protection. The material behaves like fat and skin and doesn't leak or bottom out under pressure, providing a layer of cushion to the horse's back.
With the widest tree point coverage and longest spine length of the VIP Original Pad range, the VIP Original XL/Wide has a spine length of 25” and is designed to fit English saddle seat sizes 18.0" and above and Western saddle seat sizes 15.0" and above. This size works well for very large horses and draft cross breeds, too.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review