VIP Pony Large
- Designed with bobbles to increase surface area, alleviate pressure points and distribute weight from saddle evenly across the horse's back.
- Only 8mm thick, so the pad can be worn over or under a traditional saddle pad to eliminate pressure on the horse's back without altering saddle fit.
- Hypoallergenic, easy to clean and doesn't support bacterial growth.
- Superior textured structure gives high tensile strength, the key to maintaining shape under extreme and prolonged compression.
- Soft, flexible and seamless with no trims to cause pressure, allowing the VIP to conform to the horse's back like a low profile second skin.
- Disperses heat from the horse's back to regulate temperature.
The VIP is made with a unique polymer called VEteq™. It is not a gel. VEteq is a unique, viscoelastic polymer that was designed over 50 years ago to prevent and treat pressure sores and ulcers in human medical settings. Rigorously tested worldwide in peer reviewed research, this polymer is the universal gold standard in impact protection. The material behaves like fat and skin and doesn't leak or bottom out under pressure, providing better cushioning to the horse's back.
A scaled down version of the VIP Original, the VIP Pony Large is designed to fit small horses and ponies (13 to 15 hands). Fits English saddles with seat sizes 16 to 17 inches. The spine length of the VIP Pony Large is 20.0” and is 8mm thick. For a small sized VIP, please see our VIP Pony Small Saddle Pad.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review